Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Week 6

To begin with this week i finished modelling the tank. I began by creating the wheels, i used the box modelling technique to shape a cylnder into a wheel shape before duplicating it into a set. I then went on to create the tracks which go around the wheels. To create the tracks i created a small rectangle shape and duplicated it around a point, i then created a deformer to get the rough shape i wanted and added further detail by changing the vertex.

Once i had finished modelling the tank i started making the next model, which was a weapon for my game. I decided to create a sniper rifle based on the AS50 model. I began at the tip of the barrel and gradually worked my way towards the end of the stock using box modelling and also by splitting faces and modifying the verticies.

No comments:

Post a Comment